Articles in meme
A blog tradition of my summary of the year that was. I’ve been doing it since 2009 (2010, 2011, 2012). Here goes.
I came across this post via Amanda Sevasti’s blog – the ABCs of my URLs.
In keeping up with what appears to be a blog tradition, I’ve done a recap of 2012.
I’ve been doing this post for the last couple of years. It’s my summary for the year.
1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
Lived in a country that doesn’t speak English as a first language for 2 weeks – Taiwan. Dressed up as a zombie ballerina for a professional photoshoot for Aasia‘s birthday – it was …
I found this this travel meme online and decided to do it. I know, I haven’t blogged since returning from Taiwan, I’ve been so busy catching up and trying to recover. So this will have to do in the mean time.
1. Where, of all the places you have never been, do you want to go to most?
New York City! I hope …
I came across this really cool personal Twitter data-generated infographic via Syllable, called Visual.ly.
Just login with your Twitter account and you will see that you are what you tweet. You can compare yourself to someone else if you want, but I selected the solo option. I cropped out a little bit of boring info. This was my result:
I wrapped up 2009 by answering the following questions and thought I’d do the same for 2010.
1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
Rode the Gautrain. Attended Fifa world cup matches. Watched soccer matches at fan parks. Cheered for my team outdoors in -2 degree weather. Learned how to blow a vuvuzela.
2. Did you keep your new …
1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?
Posted a video of myself on YouTube.
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don’t do new year’s resolutions, find them totally pointless. Why wait for a particular time in the year to change who you are when you can do …
I’ve seen this meme flying around cyberspace – posting a picture of your desktop. I have three desktops but since I’m at the office, it’ll have to be this one.
It will remain the above until I get bored.
Go on, post a pic of your desktop… I tag anyone and everyone reading this.
I got this from another blog. Feel free to steal it from here and pass it on.
1. want: a faster desktop (will this ever end?)
2. need: ghd thermal hair protector
3. thankful for: everything I have
4. thinking: about holidays
5. quote: “Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for …