Okay folks, it’s here… this is your chance to be one of the first 97 people worldwide to own a Nokia N97! That’s right, before it officially launches.
What is it and how does it work?
Search for N is a global competition that is running concurrently in China, UAE (Dubai), Russia, France, Benelux, UK, Singapore, Malaysia, Norway, Denmark, Sweden and South Africa. Over a period of seven days (26 May – 2 Jun), 5 cryptic clues will be published on this blog (as well as other websites / blogs that have partnered with Nokia globally), on selected days at 1pm SA time. Once you solve all 5 riddles, email your answers to me immediately, as the first three correct entries received will each win a Nokia N97 handset. The local version of this competition is being run on four blogs, www.nafisa.co.za being one of them.
It starts right now, so here’s your first clue:
Haptic and tactile are types of these
Remember to keep your answers and send them all together (along with a scanned copy of your ID) via email to me on this address as soon as you solve the last riddle. Do not answer via comments.
- This competition is open to all South African citizens with a valid ID
- Participants have to be 18 years or older
- Winners will be announced once their identities has been verified (include a scanned copy of your ID with your answers). If you want to fax them through, email me and I will provide you with a number.
- If winners do not respond to formal notification within 1 week, Nokia will select a random replacement winner
- Prizes are neither transferable nor exchangeable for cash
- Winner agrees to allow their photograph to be taken and published in print media or to appear on radio, the internet & television when accepting his/her prize
Full T&C’s available here.
So, why am I running this competition?
Quite simply because I rock and Nokia agrees 😉
Subscribe to this blog so you don’t miss any updates.
Welcome to Wired to the Web. My name is Nafisa Akabor and I’m a technology journalist covering business and consumer tech for the last 15 years. I’m passionate about start-ups, smartphones, mobile payments, travel tech and electric cars. ✉️ email@example.com